Foam-based gaskets offers exceptional physical and mechanical properties as well as stable electrical performance (through resistance) after multiple closure cycles.
Metal-based gaskets are available with or without elastomer binder. Material is produced in thin sheets that can be cut into custom geometries to meet application specific needs. Because of the high metal content, these gaskets are an extremely durable electrically conductive solution.
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS (Foam-based):
- Server Faceplates and blade cards
- Electronic enclosures & Consumer electronics
- Door seals, EMI Window / vent seals
- Grounding Applications
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS (Metal-based):
- Exterior mounted device bases (antennas, radars, lighting, etc.)
- Access panel assemblies (electronics bays and hatches)
- Connector / waveguide assemblies