DC-AC inverters are designed to operate in versatile applications where no mains supply is available. These models operate with a 12 V or 24 V DC source.
The AC output voltage, with 230 V pure sine wave, is available to power single units of equipment, such as computers, notebooks, TV receivers etc., as well as some industrial equipment.
- DC input voltage: 12 V or 24 V
- Output voltage: 230 V / 50 Hz
- Output power ratings: 150 W up to 1000 W
- Output voltage form: pure sine wave
- Input / Output galvanic isolated
- High efficiency
- Under and over voltage protection
- Over temperature / load protection, short circuit protected
- Safety EN 60950, EN 60146-2
- EMI: EN 55014/1 and EN 55014/2