Teledyne DALSA’s Calibir GXM infrared camera platform offers powerful performance, as part of an imaging system, for critical applications like fever screening. With great sensitivity and precision, outstanding dynamic range for wide temperature coverage, and factory-calibrated radiometric performance, Calibir delivers accurate, repeatable temperature data. Calibir GXM uses Teledyne’s own microbolometer detector and 21-bit ADC design for robust, reliable thermal imaging.
Calibir is supported by our Sapera and CamExpert software, providing power, control and flexibility in developing imaging applications.
- Choose 8/16 bit output, monochrome or YUYV color
- Set multiple ROIs (>3×3 pixels) with Min/Max/Average temp—add metadata to image buffer
- Upload user defined Color maps and LUTs
- Synchronize and trigger multiple cameras over
- GigE—combine visible & IR on the same network